Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
RE: Yoga Classes
1. Any type of yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. It is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any yoga class/workshop. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no psychological, medical or emotional condition that would prevent me from safe participation in any yoga class/workshop.
3. Instructors may provide physical adjustments during class. It is my responsibility to inform the instructor at the beginning of class if I do not want such physical adjustments. It is also my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
4. All class passes are non-refundable. 5 and 10 class pass cards will expire 6 months after purchase.
5. All memberships are non-refundable and may be suspended once per yer at the discretion of Bareneed Yoga management. Suspension will be granted for one month at a time for reasons including, but not limited to; vacation, illness and injury.
6. I give unrestricted permission to use and publish photographs or video images taken of me in any yoga class/workshop or at the studio, or in which I may be included, for any purpose authorized by Bareneed Yoga, including but not limited to social media or website use, editorial publications and advertising use. This includes the right to modify and retouch the images. The circulation of such materials could be worldwide and I am aware that there will be no compensation to me for this use and that I will not be given the opportunity to inspect or approve the finished products or the advertising copy or the printed matter that may be used in connection therewith.
7. I release and discharge Bareneed Yoga, its directors, and the Bareneed Yoga instructors, adjusters, staff and volunteers from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have resulting from injury, death or damages arising from my participation in the yoga class/workshop or at that yoga studio, including loss that may be caused by the negligence of the released party. This includes participation in classes/workshops held away from the Bareneed Yoga premises.
8. I release and discharge Bareneed Yoga, its directors and its instructors, adjusters, staff and volunteers from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have related to the loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property from the Bareneed Yoga premises.
9. I understand that yoga is a whole body and mind experience and will respect my fellow yogi’s during class by keeping my focus on my own practice, I will not stare at or critique other practitioners. I will limit conversation during class to only when absolutely necessary.
RE: Website Use
1. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Bareneed Yoga and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
2. When you visit Bareneed Yoga or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
3. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Bareneed Yoga or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bareneed Yoga, with copyright authorship for this collection by Bareneed Yoga, and protected by international copyright laws.
4. Product Descriptions: Bareneed Yoga and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Bareneed Yoga does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Bareneed Yoga itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. Product can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of original purchase. Product must be unopened and unused.
5. Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Bareneed Yoga reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Bareneed Yoga and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Bareneed Yoga and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Bareneed Yoga or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Bareneed Yoga has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Bareneed Yoga takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
1. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
2. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
3. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
4. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
I recognize that this agreement of release and waiver of liability is a legal contract and that, by reading it carefully, I have complete knowledge of its contents.
I have read this agreement and fully understand its content and meaning, and by registering with www.BareneedYoga.com I accept the agreement of my own free will and confirm that I am over the age of 18.
If you are under the age of 18 please see the staff at the front desk with your parent/guardian to complete registration.
*If you would like a printed copy of this agreement use the print button in your browser or ask one of our staff and they will be happy to provide you with a copy in studio.